If this is your first time using Genea and you've been issued a mobile key, you will first need to create your Genea account. Once created, you will be able to log into the Genea app to redeem your key. Once activated, your key will be ready for use!
IF YOUR PROPERTY UTILIZES SSO:
If your property utilizes Single Sign-On (SSO), then you will log into the Genea app using your company email and password. If this is the case, you will not have to register for Genea, and you will not need to create an account password. Your administrators should provide guidance as to whether your property uses SSO.
IF YOUR PROPERTY DOES NOT UTILIZE SSO:
If your property does not use SSO, you will need to register for Genea. If you’ve been granted mobile access, you will receive an email from email@example.com with registration instructions. To register your Genea account, follow these steps:
2) Download the Genea app. A 'Download App' button will be included within the registration email that, when clicked, will direct you to your device's app store to download the app. The Genea app is a free download.
2) After downloading the app, revisit your registration email. Within the email you will also find a button that reads, 'Activate Account.' Click on the 'Activate Account' button.
2) You will be routed to a page where you will create your account password. Your password must include the following:
- At least one uppercase letter.
- At least one lowercase letter.
- At least one number.
- At least one special character.
- Your password must contain at least eight characters.
- Your password may not contain any spaces.
3) After successfully creating your password, launch the Genea app on your mobile device. You should then be able to log in to the app and redeem your key.
If you run into any issues activating your Genea account, please contact Genea Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.