Upon arrival at your office, visitors will sign in using Genea Visitor Management via an iPad device set up at your property. Follow the steps below to pair your iPad with your Genea Visitor Management system.
1) Click on the 'Devices' tab in your admin dashboard, and click the '+ New' button.
If the 'Devices' tab in not present in your Genea admin dashboard, it may mean that Genea Visitor Management has not been enabled for your property. Please reach out to Genea Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
2) Name the iPad. Genea recommends naming the device after the location at which it will be placed. Click the 'Add' button.
3) After adding the device, Genea will provide you with a pairing code. You will use this pairing code to connect your iPad with your Visitor Management system.
4) After downloading the Sequr Visitor Management app onto your iPad, click into the app. You will be prompted to enter your pairing code. Enter the code and press 'Done.'
5) If the pair is successful, the status of the device in your Genea admin dashboard will change from 'Pending pair' to 'Online.' Once online, the iPad will be ready for visitor use. The sign-in form should instantaneously match your custom sign-in flow configuration.
If you have any questions about Genea Visitor Management, or are interested in learning more about the product, please contact email@example.com.