With Genea you can easily compile a report comprised of your system's activity log data at any time. Using filters, you can also customize your reports to ensure they only include the data you specifically need. To export your activity log data, follow the steps below.
1) Navigate to the 'Activity' page in your Genea admin dashboard.
2) Apply all necessary filters to the data. IMPORTANT: Genea produces mirrored reports so the filters you apply will affect what data is pulled for your report. For example, if you filter your data by 'Event Door' > 'Front Door,' the report that is created will only include activity logged for your Front Door.
3) Press the 'Export' button.
4) Select your activity log report date range. While your system activity is logged and stored indefinitely, activity log reports can only be created for 90 day time spans. If you need a report that includes data for more than 90 days, you will need to create multiple reports and combine the CSV data.
5) Press 'Export' to compile the report. The activity log report will be automatically generated and downloaded onto you computer as a CSV file.
If you have any questions regarding activity log reports, reach out to Genea Support at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.