Inviting visitors from Genea mobile app on an iPhone:
Users can invite visitors from the Genea mobile app.
To create an invite, follow the below steps:
1) Open your Genea mobile app.
2) Navigate to the "Visitors" tab from the bottom pane.
3) To start creating an invite, click on the blue ➕ icon on the visitors tab.
4) Clicking on the blue ➕ icon, opens up an invitation form. Fill in the visitor name, visitor's email address, and hostname.
5) You can also add additional information in the invite form by clicking on "Create" will save the invite.
The below fields are available in the mobile app for invite form:
- Visitor Name
- Visitor Email: Visitors will receive all notification emails at this address.
- Valid From - Valid To: Visit duration, to be defined by the host
- Host Name
- Visitor Phone number
- Visitor Notes: Notes added here by the host are sent to visitors with notification emails.
- Front Desk Notes: Notes added here for front desk personnel are displayed on the web portal dashboard in the list of invitations.
6) Once the invitation is created successfully, the visitor will receive an invitation email with visit details in their registered email address.
The created invite will appear on the dashboard for the host with status as "Invited".
Learn more about different visit statuses here.