Inviting visitors from Genea mobile app on an Android phone:
Users can invite visitors from the Genea mobile app.
To create an invite, follow the below steps:
1) Open the Genea mobile app on your Android phone.
2) Navigate to the "Visitors" tab from the bottom pane.
3) To start creating an invite, click on "Invite" from the Visitors tab.
4) Clicking on "Invite", opens up an invitation form. Fill in the visitor name, visitor's email address, visit duration, hostname, and other details.
5) After filling the required details in the invite form, click on "Create" to save the invite.
The below fields are available in the mobile app for invite form:
Visitor Email: Visitors will receive all notification emails at this address.
Valid From - Valid To: Visit duration, to be defined by the host
Visitor Phone number
Notes for Visitor: Notes added here by the host are sent to visitors with notification emails.
Notes for Reception: Notes added here for front desk personnel are displayed on the web portal dashboard in the list of invitations.
6) Once the invitation is created successfully, the visitor will receive an invitation email with visit details to their registered email address.
The created invite will appear on the dashboard for the host with the status as "Invited".
Learn more about different visit statuses here.