Invited visitors can pre-register themselves from:
- The desktop browser registration portal
- The mobile browser registration portal
Pre-register via registration portal:
You can register from either a web browser or a mobile browser. For both cases, the steps remain the same.
1) When you get invited to visit you will get a pre-registration email from Genea. Click "Check-in now". It will redirect you to the registration portal.
2) Click on "Let's get started" to start with the registration.
3) Fill in the information and click "Confirm".
4) Log your answers to the questions coming on the screen and click "Next".
5) There may be an option to upload a photo, if so, follow the steps to either upload a photo or take a new one, click "Save".
6) There may be a legal document to sign, if so sign it and click "Sign the agreement".
7) Verify your details and click on "Confirm".
8) After you complete this process a QR will be generated and you can add it to your wallet or download it. This badge will be needed when you arrive at the host premise.