If you are an admin, you can configure your Genea system to notify yourself or others when certain events related to Safe Workplace occur on your property. You can currently enable notifications that alert you when:
- When a user requests location access
- When a user is denied by Safe Workplace flow
- When the workplace is at capacity (100% capacity)
Notifications are currently available via email, however, you can receive these notifications via Slack or Microsoft Teams if you've enabled either of those integrations. Follow the steps below to enable notifications via email.
1) Click on the 'Alerts' tab in your Genea admin dashboard.
2) To enable alert notifications for "Safe Workplace", scroll down to the relevant section. You will be able to input which specific administrators or users should receive each given notification.
As soon as a valid email address is an input into an event notification field, the change is saved automatically. You do not need to press a 'Save' button to set the notification preferences into effect.
1. When a user requests location access
2. When a user is denied by Safe Workplace flow
3. When the workplace is at capacity (100% capacity)
If you would like to learn more about Genea's Safe Workplace feature, please send inquiries to email@example.com.