With Genea, you can easily compile user on-site reports and contact tracing reports at any time. User on-site reports will help you track employees who are successfully registered and have arrived at the workplace. You can also customize your reports to ensure they only include the data you specifically need.
You can use Genea's contact tracing report if you need to find out who was in contact with an employee at a given time, and to track down all of the people who were in the office and alert them, if necessary.
To export the users' on-site report, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the 'Contact Tracing' tab in your Genea admin dashboard.
2. Apply all necessary filters to the data. Genea reporting mirrors whatever filters you apply to your data.
3. Press the 'Export' button.
Genea's contact tracing report helps in the identification of persons who may have come into contact with an infected person. By tracing the contacts of infected individuals, you can track down all of the people who were in the office and alert them as needed.
How to use Contact Tracing?
1. Under Safe Workplace > Contact Tracing, select the Contact Tracing filter.
2. Choose a date frame between which you're wanting to pull contact tracing data.
3. Search the user name.
4. Click Save.
5. Saving the filter will display the list of employees who were checked in to the location on the date/date range you've input.
6. Click Export.
The report will download as a CSV onto your computer.
If you would like to learn more about Genea's Safe Workplace feature, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.